Sell Your Photos and Illustrations on Alamy for 50% CommissionWritten by Yolanda Solo
Alamy allows contributors to upload photos and illustrations for sale on their website, with a generous 50/50 commission split. Students get 100% of the commission from their sales for two years from when they sign up! Once you upload your images to Alamy you can also choose to distribute it on their network to access millions of potential buyers throughout the world.
You can upload different types of images to Alamy:
- Newsworthy photos (have to be uploaded within 24 hours of event)
Uploading is done using the website uploader or FTP.
- Minimum 6MB image
- Photos must be in JPEG format
- Uncompressed file size of over 17MB
- Photos must be taken with DSLRs or equivalent
- Model release form if you have people in your photos
Check their quality control document to see what you need to avoid to prevent your photos getting rejected: http://www.alamy.com/contributors/alamy-qc-failure-reasons.pdf
- Vectors must be in EPS format
- Payments are sent at the beginning of each month if you have at least $50 in your account.
- Get paid in Euros, Dollars or UK Pounds.
- Payments made direct to bank account, via PayPal or Skrill.
- Type: Freelance, Online
- Eligibility: International
- Investment required?: No
- Need Experience?: No
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.