You can upload different types of images to Alamy:
- Newsworthy photos (have to be uploaded within 24 hours of event)
Uploading is done using the website uploader or FTP.
- Minimum 6MB image
- Photos must be in JPEG format
- Uncompressed file size of over 17MB
- Photos must be taken with DSLRs or equivalent
- Model release form if you have people in your photos
Check their quality control document to see what you need to avoid to prevent your photos getting rejected: http://www.alamy.com/contributors/alamy-qc-failure-reasons.pdf
- Vectors must be in EPS format
- Payments are sent at the beginning of each month if you have at least $50 in your account.
- Get paid in Euros, Dollars or UK Pounds.
- Payments made direct to bank account, via PayPal or Skrill.